DOES CLIMATE REALLY CHANGE?
- Does climate really change?
- The key is the CO2 present in the atmosphere
- How has climate evolved since the earth’s origins?
- Usual climate change
- Climate change due to human activity
- Consequences and impacts of climate change on terrestrais ecosystems
- Impacts on marine ecosystems
- Climate change. Economy and society.
IF YOU BURN YOU WARM
- History of the source of energy.
- Relationships between industrialization and burning.
- Human activities linked to burning and their relevance to CO2 emissions.
- Other effects of burning: acid rain and pollution.
- Other environmental impacts of fossil fuels.
- Effects of the use of fossil fuels in climate change.
- Climate change and forest fires.
- Use of alternative energies as regards climate change.
- Forestry as a challenge to climate change and forest fires prevention.
WATER AND CLIMATIC CHANGE
- Una substancia universal
- El agua en movimiento
- Historia, pasado, presente y futuro del agua en la Terra
- El agua, fuente de vida desde los océanos a la tierra firme
- El agua en la historia de la humanidad
- El cambio climático en una sociedad sedenta
- El agua, un recurso crítico en la sociedad del cambio climático
- Un cambio de dirección cara el uso sostenible del agua en la sociedad del cambio climático.
WASTE ALSO WARMS
- The problem of urban solid waste.
- Relationship between waste and gas emissions.
- Solutions to solid waste: recycling, reusing, reduction and incineration.
- The relationship between incineration, climate change and other environmental problems.
- The problem of toxic waste: nuclear disposal facilities.
- What you can do.
HOW DO SHIFTS IN CLIMATE IMPACT ON SPECIES AND ECOSYSTEMS?
CLIMATE AND LANDSCAPE, LAND USE AND TOURISM
- Natural and anthropic landscapes.
- Relationship between land use and building with climate and its changes: pre-historical and historical vision.
- Different climates, different landscapes and different cultures.
- Peculiar landscapes and microclimatic areas in Galicia: geo-climatic conditions, present situation and management proposals for a better future.
- Landscape, climate and tourism: impacts, solutions and proposals for the future and its influence on climate change.
RURAL ENVIRONMENT AND CLIMATE
- Development of climate and the associated species in the course of time.
- Biomes’ present situation, relationships with climate and peculiar biodiversity.
- Trends towards changes in biomes on aquatic environment and the ecosystems due to climate change.
- Prevision of climate change effects on the species’ extinction and niche changes.
URBAN ENVIRONMENT AND CLIMATE
- Relationship between climate and soil’s agricultural features.
- Soil changes due to climate change.
- Adaptations of agriculture to climate change.
- Forestry proposals to face climate change.
- The alternative of ecologic agriculture.