CLIMATE AND LANDSCAPE, LAND USE AND TOURISM
- Natural and anthropic landscapes.
- Relationship between land use and building with climate and its changes: pre-historical and historical vision.
- Different climates, different landscapes and different cultures.
- Peculiar landscapes and microclimatic areas in Galicia: geo-climatic conditions, present situation and management proposals for a better future.
- Landscape, climate and tourism: impacts, solutions and proposals for the future and its influence on climate change.